![]() |
| ©PDBKNCPLACE |
This picture is of course not new, it is from
WIP WEDNESDAY. I am still working on the body...But I was able to finish this....[BELOW RIGHT]
![]() |
| ©PDBKNCPLACE |
I had to take a few days off of progress in order to research a bunch of stuff online, in between. This is the finished 2nd Guest Spa Cloth done in crochet [the other is knit], for my sister. There are only 2 pcs. left to this set to finish and they are being sent on for Christmas. This Guest Set is, of course, for her to allow guests to use. I will also be completing 2 more Spa Sets, for her and her husband, for their personal use; in their favorite colors, just like I am for the rest of the family.
I also cast on this facecloth...the 2nd of 3 pcs. for my great niece. I already finished her Soap saver/Body Scrubber...it is from the same Melonberry yarn [Red Heart].
![]() |
| ©PDBKNCPLACE |
I hope to have it complete by Wednesday, along with some more of the beret...At 192 stitches per row, the beret has been moving slow...I am trying though...It isn't much of an update but there you have it...I have been slowly reading through blogs...I do my best at that too...if I have not commented on your's please bear with me.
I hope wherever in the universe you are today, you are happy, healthy and crafting!
And as ever, may you continue to be blessed by all the wonders of your universe too!
Pink Diva Brat






4 comments:
I can't see the picture of the beret but the other too projects look awesome! Congrats on finishing them, and thank you for visiting my blog! Be well.
I love the colour of the second facecloth, it's really lovely. And sounds like a great set of gifts!
MistyMtn,
Thank you for informing me that you cannot see the picture, if I may ask which browser do you use, I will have a look to see if I can fix it... And thank you for stopping by my blog...love your stuff too, a LOT! You take care too, get better soon!
Emma,
Yep, I am sending everyone their own favorite colored spa sets...great gifts...especially when they go in baskets in their bathrooms....love them! I am glad you like the second facecloth...I will have to take a better picture...turned out wonky...
Post a Comment