Powered By Blogger

Translate

50 Book Challenge from Library Thing!!

09 26 12 WIP WEDNESDAY
















Here it is, Wednesday again. I haven't much to give an update on, I finished another Spa Cloth [pic to come on FO Friday] and began another in crochet, {think its moss or seed stitch this time, the pattern didn't give which stitch it is} [ABOVE LEFT]....and got some more of the beret done  RIGHT]. Join along for WIP WEDNESDAY by visiting Tami Amis here.


I have decided to play around with my pictures a bit more. Now that I figured out where I placed my photo editing program after I redid the system...Took me a while, but I found it....LOL. It is currently 4 a.m. Wednesday morning and I have 
been awake since 1:30. 

The cat woke me up. 


She and her sister decided they wanted a midnight snack. Then a bit of play time in mommy's bedroom running from the window, to the closet, to the top of the bookcase, to the bed...Veritable Catstacle course... LOL.


I know you are all probably getting tired of seeing my computer keyboard as the background of most of my latest pics. I know I am...So I will get more creative with my shots..


My fabric stash to work with has been reduced to a couple yards of curtain fabric, [beige] and sheets...old ones. Time to shop! That way I'll be better equipped to provide more pleasing backgrounds for you.


I also currently cannot find my Photoshop disc anywhere either, gotta dig it up. The move, this past January, really did a number on me knowing where all my stuff is. Considering I moved twice more in the 4 months prior to January, I think still having what I do is a minor miracle! Don't ask, it hasn't been fun! LOL.


I'm still awaiting news on when the rest of my things will be sent down from Chicago...I think we have found a better solution on how to get it all here though...Now I just need to put the plan into action. And yes, my kids are still helping me do it. As much as I want the stuff NOW, I do realize they are very busy individuals.


I found a crafting group to join twice a month near me, and I signed up for a Knitting class..Looking forward to meeting all the folks in both...Wish me luck that I can find an easy way to attend them using local public transportation. 


I am hoping that next weekend will be the weekend away, so wish me luck that THAT plan goes well...See you all on FO Friday...


And as ever, may you be kind to your universe, so your universe can be kind to you.....




Blessings,




Pink Diva Brat

2 comments:

Emma (GirlAnachronismE) said...

Wow, moving 4 times in 5 months! that must have been so hard! I think I would have gone insane, and I hope you get your stuff soon. Your knitting looks great, and finding a craft group is great, I keep meaning to go to my local craft group...

Unknown said...

Emma,

It was indeed hard especially on me physically because for the majority of the that time I was sick with bacterial pneumonia and did not know it! I spent about 10 months sick without even knowing I ended up in the emergency room...The doctor who saw me first said I was indeed the sickest person he had in the ER at that moment and that he wasn't sure how for how long but according to my breathing tests, I had been walking around for months on about 50% lung function...I spent a week in ICU and a month of Sundays recovering at home with an oxygen machine...A hemolytic blood disorder was also discovered to be a contributing factor...I had to have a PICC line put in to remove a about 500ml of whole blood to reduce my red blood cell count, because of overproduction...therapeutic approach...and the whole blood was simply disposed of according to hazardous material guidelines...Sitting there for several hours as the girl took that blood, fighting it almost ever other minute was exhausting and I hope I never have to endure that discomfort again...the PICC was was removed very shortly after it was put in...needless to say, whenever I feel just under the weather now, I have myself checked immediately...Fatigue and shortness of breath were the two major symptoms I experienced and I seek help at any signs of either...I NEVER want to be THAT SICK again...Aw, thanks for the compliment on my knitting looking great...I have to say, humbly here, that I agree that my tension has greatly improved over the last year....and the crafting group meets on the second and fourth Saturdays of the month...and I have already found a carpooling buddy to share the ride...I am so looking forward to Oct. 13. The second meeting for this month was held last week and as I had joined up the day before, the host and myself could not find anyone attending on such short notice that could carpool...I have however, conversed with several members already and they are all anticipating meeting me...I feel so blessed, to have found this group, and now have a way to attend...I do hope that you do try to get to your local group...I find these connections to be so very important to me as a knitter, because I spend much of my crafting time alone, and now that's about to change...I can't wait.. I hope your weekend is going well...Now on to your other comment...