Powered By Blogger

Translate

50 Book Challenge from Library Thing!!

I have decided that my new Blog Day Schedule will include more posts...that I will set for publishing when I want them too...

Today, I am awaiting Carpet Dude and Co., to come out and steam clean the rugs...everything is up off the floor and ready for them to commence...I slept with Molly, my kittie, last night and she spent a lot of time, trying to get me to play with her...as exhausted as I was, I simply passed out on the poor girl and so her MeTime was brief indeed. I was so tired, I didn't even get to read before bed.

2 days ago, Handyman/Electrician was here painting my 2nd bathroom and replacing electric receptacles in the outlets in 3 of the rooms here; as each outlet currently only contains one working receptacle in them...So they ALL need replacing....6 down 25 to go..

I will be busy keeping the kitties occupied while the workers are here today for the rugs, so hopefully, I will get some picture taking time in...to share next blog...Wish me luck! Oh and the dreaded first time one of the kittens jump and reach the kitchen counter has been surpassed as of yesterday...and yes, it was Molly who succeeded first, but only because Brother Budrick was equally, trying and failing...so she had to show him how...:sigh....Nothing on the counters are safe now...but watching them explore more of their world has been fascinating so far and I continue to fall head over for them all each and every day...

I am still going to attempt to video the sewing method I use to piece together my TATW bedspread/afghan, I will start this endeavor, sometime today, and maybe, by next post, I will have something to show for my efforts...Just know that as in most other things, I am no expert...but I do know a few vlogs I've watched that have been able to offer some good advice from around the Web to help through the beginning stages...[If you do not know Mike from The Crochet Crowd, he is definitely worth looking up. You can also find him on YouTube]...

For now, I am off to 19th Century France and England...gotta make up for yesterday's lack of reading, [while I wait for Carpet Dude and Co.]

I hope your day continues to be a good one for you all...

As ever, be well, among the other inhabitants of your universe!

Pink Diva Brat




No comments: