Just an impromptu post here, I have to be perfectly honest here....I am so new to blogging and Ravelry that I had NO IDEA, just exactly how much I've been missing out on...so I guess I am as dumb as a box of rocks!!! Not many would argue with you...but I am spending today and tomorrow fully dedicated to revamping a lot of my thinking about blogging and crafting...and I apologize for my lack of understanding just how the YOP 12-13 SHOULD operate...I had taken too much time to go over Ravelry more...I guess, and from ignorance I began blogging....I have just been having fun! I am also going to have to sit down and determine just how many of my upcoming projects will be knit related before I post again for YOP...I just did not realize that my YOP posts had to be all about knitting....I guess I did not familiarize myself on this good enough...and as I haven't had much time to explore many other blogs, until today, I truly feel I have screwed up royally....I am sorry to you all if you feel I have misled any of you in the process of my joining YOP12-13...I deeply apologize!!!!
Many, many thanks to those of you who have shown your support so far, and I appreciate you for stopping by my blog...I will always be grateful for your visits...Now to go truly wrap my head around it all!
Pink Diva Brat

2 comments:
It got you blogging so you didn't completly miss the point ;) And not too worry, we are a pretty laid back group. Have fun with it.
Keri,
I was blogging before I joined, but I did join without truly understanding the concept completely...I figured I could just work on a few things that I had going...without fully realizing the idea that others are interested in SEEING what I am accomplishing in knitting...not non-knitting...though there is a little of that too....I appreciate your thoughtful comment and for taking the time to stop by...I hope you have a terrific day! As for having fun, I am!
Post a Comment