Just
a quick post for today....I am currently still researching Ravelry
and google +. I have spread the word a bit about the more
useful privacy tools on google+ compared to Facebook. Please be
certain to read ALL you can about what your options are before
deciding to make your information public on whichever site you
choose.
choose.
I
have gone through each phase of social networks...as my children
grew. Myspace when my kids were preteen and teens. Facebook through
their later high school and college years and now google+. I have
decided I will keep Facebook only for the few social games I play.
Thanks to all who have become friends on all of
them.
them.
I
want to thank all who have visited Pink Diva Brat's – KNC Place
recently and look forward to many more visits with you all.
I
am posting now, as I have to run out in a few, but wanted to take a
minute to let you know my next blog should appear soon...My many
summer projects are well on the go and I hope to be organizing as
many photos as possible soon; in order to get them up on the blog.
[Anyone
that can help me with copyright and trademark information, please
email me at kikolamon[at]gmail[dot]com. I need to know if I have to
purchase anything to be able to add the copyright and trademarks to
my content]
I
know there are sites I can check but I have no idea where to
begin....so if anyone knows where to start, please point me in the
right direction.
As
ever I hope you are well in your universe.
Pink
Diva Brat
